Book Trailers & Explore Questions
You can learn a lot about a book from a short video called a book trailer.
Explore what you discovered after watching the book trailers with questions below the videos.
Click center arrow to start video, then click square in the lower, right corner to expand the video.
Book Trailer Explore Questions
1. Using only one sentence, what do you think this book is about?
2. Which picture or scene in the trailer interested you most? Why?
3. Did anything in the trailer video surprise you or seem unexpected?
4. What did you learn about the book subject that you didn't know?
5. How did the book trailer make you feel? Curious? Happy? Inspired?
What caused those feelings--pictures, words, music, or something else?
6. COUNTDOWN has 2 different book trailers. How were they different? Or alike?
Did one make you more interested in the subject of the book? Why?